FabFitFun is seeking a Commercial Counsel for our Los Angeles HQ. As the 3rd attorney in a small but growing legal department, this person will have primary responsibility for certain of the company’s legal affairs, but will also participate more generally in meeting the legal needs of an aggressively-growing, consumer-facing ecommerce and media company. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic attorney looking to make an impact and support the business strategies at an early-stage, highly successful company.
- Participate in, and be the point person in the legal department for, (i) the ongoing development and implementation of the company's SOPs, form agreements and compliance programs relating to marketing, promotions and advertising, (ii) rights clearance and management with respect to the company’s licensed and internally produced editorial, photo, video and other content, and (iii) management of the company’s intellectual property portfolio and rights
- Assist with the review, negotiation and processing of myriad agreements for commercial transactions including product purchase, licensing, technology and vendor agreements
- Work hard addressing the various legal affairs of a growing company, but also have a great time with a wonderful and dynamic group of people
- Top tier law school
- 3+ years of relevant experience with a major law firm
- Additional experience in-house with a consumer-facing digital media and/or e-commerce company (preferred but not required)
- Smart, personable, pragmatic and diligent, but doesn't take themselves too seriously
- Comfortable with and capable of keeping pace in a dynamic growth environment
- Ability to adapt and adjust to business needs, but also knows where and when not to compromise
Employee Perks and Benefits:
- Great compensation and equity, healthcare, dental and vision coverage and lots of perks
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Generous vacation policy
- Fun and friendly culture that promotes work-life balance in a dog-friendly office
Please apply with your resume and cover letter.