ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER
We’re on a mission to build a better bathroom. We started with razors way back in 2011, and now millions and millions of Members later, we’ve expanded into shave products, skin care, hair styling, with more to come. We’re always growing and reinventing, and we rely on killer talent to help us achieve our goal of owning the bathroom. If you’re a team-playing innovator, you’ll fit right in. A sense of humor helps, too.
Dollar Shave Club is looking for a talented individual to join our growing Product Management team. This is a rare Associate Product Management role (1-3 years professional work experience required) perfect for an individual with stellar communication and organizational skills, including proven ability to self-manage and self-prioritize across multiple projects.
The Associate Product Manager will support the Senior Product Manager in managing the scope, schedule, and execution of select features on the digital store roadmap. To start, this will primarily be the end-to-end execution of new physical product and brand launches across .COM, iOS and Android. Additionally, this person will serve as point of contact for inbound requests, partnering with internal stakeholders to come up with creative solutions that efficiently meet the needs of the business.
- Support the Senior Product Manager in managing the scope, schedule, and execution of select features on the digital store roadmap.
- Serve as point of contact for inbound requests, partnering with internal stakeholders to come up with creative solutions that efficiently meet the needs of the business.
- Work with Engineering to scope upcoming projects, break into user stories (including definition of minimally viable product), and prioritize into sprints.
- Work with User Experience and Visual Design teams to bring features to life. Traffic necessary marketing copy and visual assets to support physical product launches cross-platform.
- Work with Strategic Analysis department to measure, assess, and project financial performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-3 years minimum work experience.
- 0-2 years product management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and initiatives.
- Exemplary organizational skills, including ability to self-manage and self-prioritize.
- Self starter capable of identifying and implementing process efficiencies.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders coupled with strong persuasion and influencing skills.
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, [sexual orientation], national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected]
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied. Dollar Shave Club will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club