Account Executive, Transportation
• Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
• Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
• Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
• Ability to develop and close sales exceeding $50-250,000 in annual value
• Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
• Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
• Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of sales experience with SaaS or hosted software to commercial accounts.
• 3+ years of selling into larger accounts (ideally with government experience).
• Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales process
• Strong blueprinting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
• Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter" into the government sector.
• Ability to develop and manage a high volume of opportunities.
• Must be motivated, dedicated and a self-starter.
• Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem solving skills.
• Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
• BS/BA degree or relevant experience.
• Willingness to travel approx. 50%.
• Experience using SalesForce a plus.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Experience in the sale of ITSM solutions, System Monitoring & Management, Communication services, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery products are highly desirable. Experience with Sandler Selling, SPIN Selling, or Solution Selling a plus.
About the company:
Our people, solve problems. Our product, saves lives. Our purpose, to keep people safe and business running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our dedicated team of 500+ employees supports over 3,400 global customers a day in their most crucial moments. During critical business events, public safety threats, and man-made or natural disasters, our software provides critical event management capabilities and communication applications to quickly and reliably deliver location aware, contextual notifications to millions of people across 100+ modalities.
As a company with a culture that is committed to “Making a Difference,” we are proud to serve 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities, 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks, all 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports, and 6 of the 10 largest global automakers. In 2016 alone, over 1.5 billion messages in more than 200 countries and territories were sent through the Everbridge platform. As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we’ll need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Do you think you have what it takes? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.