Account Executive, Payroll SMB (Remote)
Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
*Please note, this position can be based in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, or remote
Do you thrive in an environment where you can focus on winning and being the best? When you have determined your end goal, are you tenacious in achieving it and will stop at nothing to arrive at the destination? Are you equally comfortable with thinking introspectively and talking through a process with your peers? Do you tend to be impatient and restless, and will juggle your workload in a manner that may confuse others since you can change what you are working on in an instant? Does your natural embrace of change drive your ability to work on many projects simultaneously and happily?
How you'll add value:
- Identify and sell into new restaurant customers with 1 to 4 units within an assigned region
- Strategically build and work pipelines of prospects that lead to customer acquisition
- Research and develop sales leads
- Develop and execute sales strategy
- Maintain accurate prospect pipelines and revenue forecasts
- Become R365’s brand ambassador by gaining in-depth knowledge of the R365 platform to present to prospectiveclients
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as part of a rapidly growing team and company
- Provide exceptional customer service and maintain customer relationship throughout implementation and post-sale
- Work with Sales Engineers to perform demos, conduct requirements analysis & scoping
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Experience selling Payroll or HCM Solutions is preferred but not required
- Experience in the Restaurant Industry or selling software to restaurants is preferred but not required
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM is preferred
- High energy, self-confident, self-motivated and goal drive
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Trustworthy and ethical in business dealings
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate complex content with a simplified explanation
- Must be able to work 100% remote
- Up to 15% travel required
R365 Team Member Benefits & Compensation
- This position has a salary range of $$75,000 - $95,000 + Commission. The above range represents the expected salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic location. Restaurant365 focuses on equitable pay for our team and aims for transparency with our pay practices.
- Comprehensive medical benefits, 100% paid for employee
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.