As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for introducing Lumi to a wide range of large and growing e-commerce and direct-to-consumer businesses and building strong relationships with these customers. You will be expected to quickly learn the ins and outs of packaging manufacturing across the full gamut of boxes, bags, envelopes and paper supplies we offer. You will diagnose branding, packaging and supply chain challenges and create compelling, modern packaging solutions based on Lumi’s proprietary data and technology.
Our ideal candidate brings experience in enterprise and B2B sales, particularly in fashion and consumer product brands such as the ones highlighted on our Showcase.
You will be working directly with the leadership of Lumi and interacting daily with entrepreneurs and operational experts at leading online brands.
- 3-5+ years of direct sales experience
- Proven track record with $100k+ deal sizes and initial orders
- Proven track record of establishing and growing new accounts
- Experience with B2B/enterprise sales
- Experience selling physical goods. Software or services sales, in addition to physical goods, is beneficial.
- Successful experience in a collaborative sales environment
- Knowledge of branding, printing and packaging is highly favored
- Detail-oriented to manage the complex aspects of getting packaging right every time for our customers
- Highly effective writing and sales presentation skills
- Financial savvy in negotiating contract terms with experienced procurement professionals
- A strong sense of urgency that moves clients from analysis to action
- Enthusiasm for working in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment
- Proficiency with and dependence on sales CRM software