|The global leader in digital services and technology for content creation and delivery, Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences, for more than 100 years.
Deluxe Creative companies house the world’s top talent. Deluxe Delivery enables content creators and providers to get their content to the world – in any format. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide, Deluxe relies on 8,000 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, and innovators.
Our company values are:
• Be Pioneers – We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity
• Pursue Diversity – Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business
• Act with Integrity – We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company
• Take Ownership – We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company
• Collaborate – Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support
• Exceed Expectations – We understand our colleagues’ and clients’ needs and always exceed expectations
We currently have a position for an Account Coordinator.
The position is located in Burbank.
The Account Coordinator is vital to the order management department, and provides day-to-day support for an Account Manager(s). The Account Coordinator focuses 80% on fulfilling the customer’s orders and 20% with administrative tasks. The Account Coordinator’s main responsibility is to work with operations to ensure the customers' orders are fulfilled within acceptable OTD and defect free. Any Account Coordinator external communication is working with the studios and other content customers, receiving purchase orders and interpreting them, creating work orders to initiate work, researching assets and tracking assets.
• Direct support to the Account Manager(s).
• Clearly communicate expected delivery dates for titles/assets, via entry of ordered titles into internal systems. Email/verbal communication for special cases and exceptions.
• Daily identification of title/assets which are late or at risk of missing customer-specific SLA requirements. Proactive escalation of issues to the Content Operations team, and monitor the resolution/delivery.
• Coordinate with internal operations teams to ensure on time delivery of all customer deliverables. Set priorities according the daily work schedules and delivery SLA according the delivery schedule or PO.
• Ensure all dates are correct for production scheduling and KPIs (due dates, and dates used for OTD).
• Source and track planning activities from Content Providers (Broadcast, Cable Network, Premiums, etc.), or Avails from Studios or PO from the customer as necessary.
• Enter all monthly orders for Customers in our internal asset management tracking system.
• Manage all orders in all internal systems.
• Work with Operations and Account Manager(s) to ensure they have all asset required to process an order
• Request missing asset required to fulfill an order
• Escalate if any order is in jeopardy for being fulfilled on time
• Understand appropriate rate cards and the proper application if rates to orders
• Facilitate correct and timely billing through billing department.
• Coordinate all asset acquisition with content providers and third party labs for on time delivery of all titles in a customer’s schedule (order).
• Track daily incoming assets, insure these are scheduled for delivery, due dates are correct in all internal systems and may also include tracking of Series Art, New Series Info and Category Mappings.
• Track missing asset that have not been received by checking various internal systems.
• Alert content providers of any content not delivered to Deluxe.
• Advise Account Manager(s) of any content that may miss its start date due to late delivery.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
• Proven ability to effectively manage a high volume of orders without error
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
• Ability to manage workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• Highly organized and able to work independently within their own process.
• Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it.
• Must be able to effectively document all processes, designs and data flows.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours as required
• Ability to travel as needed by the business.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.