This meetup is hosted in partnership with volunteers from the Learn Teach Code (https://www.meetup.com/LearnTeachCode/) meetup as well, so like all GDI meetups, it's open to everyone so men are always welcome as well. :) As long as you follow our code of conduct, you're welcome to join!
What to bring:
• Your laptop and charger (or you can always share with someone else and do some pair programming)
• Any books, pen/paper, whiteboards, or whatever you need to study
• Money to purchase a snack or drink, as a kindness to Coffee Connection for letting us use their space and wifi for free! This helps ensure that we'll be welcomed back in the future. :)
• Your curiosity and your excitement for learning, teaching, and coding with new friends!
Parking / venue info:
The Coffee Connection has a parking lot on the corner of Pacific and Centinela. There is also ample street parking in the neighborhood on Pacific!
• Codecademy (https://www.codecademy.com/learn)
• Free Code Camp (http://freecodecamp.com/)
• Nodeschool.io (http://nodeschool.io/)
• Exercism.io (http://exercism.io/)
*** All attendees are expected to abide by the Girl Develop It Code of Conduct: http://www.girldevelopit.com/codeofconduct