Algorithms and Technical Interview Study Group
Come join us as we tackle algorithms and data structure challenges! Total beginners always welcome! This is a safe space for everyone so come on out and join your fellow code warriors.
• Make new friends, study partners, and accountability buddies. We're here to help each other stay motivated, keep learning new things, teach each other, and have fun in the process!
• All programming languages welcome! This is about problem-solving in general, so we're a language-agnostic study group.
Join our #algorithms channel on Slack to find out about other algorithm meetups that we are organizing, virtual and non-virtual, or just reach out to our friendly community for assistance: https://learnteachcode.herokuapp.com/
Check out the wiki we put together of resources to help you tackle algorithms and data structures: https://github.com/LearnTeachCode/algorithms-group/wiki
What to bring:
• Your laptop and charger (or you can always share with someone else and do some pair programming)
• Any books, pen/paper, or whiteboards to help you visualize your thought process
• Your curiosity and your excitement for learning, teaching, and coding with new friends!
Sponsor and Host:
Big thanks to Sabio (https://sabio.la/) for sponsoring us! Led by some of the most senior coding bootcamp staff in the industry, Sabio is a premier Software Engineering program in Southern California.
• Free street parking is available on 5699 Hannum Ave, Culver City, CA 90230 (across the street from 400 Corporate)
• Paid parking structure at 400 Corporate Pointe; first 10 guests get free validated parking!
*** All attendees are expected to abide by the Girl Develop It Code of Conduct: http://www.girldevelopit.com/codeofconduct
*** Want to get more involved? We always need more help! You can help with or host a study group, provide mentorship, or volunteer for other fun stuff. Let us know on Slack or in person!