VP of Finance
Marina Del Rey & Playa Vista
3 weeks ago
● Oversee the financial planning and analysis organization and partner with the leadership team, to provide value-added insight into Mutesix (directly support critical objective of achieving revenue and profit targets).
● Work directly with the CEO, COO, and CFO to provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, and financial trends (including detailed monthly revenue and expense forecasts and budgets/long term plans).
● Prepare a reporting package that includes full financial comprehensive Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting (including leading monthly executive review and explaining variances to budget/forecast and key drivers & metrics, risks, and opportunities).
● Support commercial processes via partnership with the sales team (pricing structures, contract negotiation, etc.).
● Lead monthly close process (includes accurate completion of General Ledger activities by the first workday of the month, updating balance sheet reconciliations, uploading all required data into BPC consolidation system, submitting all Dentsu deliverables timely).
● Oversee successful transition to Dentsu financial systems, including coordination with Global systems team and shared service centers (Dynamics 365, Concur expense, Genpact utilization, etc.)
● Manage Treasury areas, in conjunction with Dentsu – banking and payments, credit insurance, accounts receivable, net working capital (insure cash targets are achieved).
● Ensure adequate control environment is in place; support financial audit activities (3rd party external audit, Dentsu internal audit).
● Organize and conduct due diligence, and quality of earnings analysis. Coordinate with external attorneys, accounts and additional advisors as necessary.