LOS ANGELES, March 27, 2015 — ConsumerTrack Inc. announced today its partnership with the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women), and celebrated the promotions of two of its female leaders to the executive team.
Dedicated to empowering women in the workplace, marketplace and community, ConsumerTrack signed a statement of support for UN Women's mission, pledging to uphold its Women's Empowerment Principles, which are listed on its site:
- Establish high-level corporate leadership for gender equality
- Treat all women and men fairly at work — respect and support human rights and nondiscrimination
- Ensure the health, safety and well-being of all women and men workers
- Promote education, training and professional development for women
- Implement enterprise development, supply chain and marketing practices that empower women
- Promote equality through community initiatives and advocacy
- Measure and publicly report on progress to achieve gender equality
ConsumerTrack, a leader in performance-based digital marketing, recently promoted two female leaders to its executive team. Caitlin Barber, formerly the director of product and operations, was promoted to chief operating officer, and Beta Karimzadeh, formerly director of media, was promoted to executive vice president of media and strategy.
“Caitlin and Beta have made significant contributions to ConsumerTrack, each demonstrating a commitment to improving systems and processes, and advancing programs that will allow us to meet the needs of our clients and partners as quickly as possible,” said CEO Brett Rossmann. “They have each built strong, capable teams and have helped ConsumerTrack navigate an increasingly complex environment as we expand geographically and into new verticals. Their leadership and vision will help ensure ConsumerTrack is able to achieve its goals.”
Founded in 2004, ConsumerTrack Inc., a privately held company, is a leader in digital marketing and customer acquisition for companies like American Express, Equifax, GE Capital Bank and hundreds of additional financial institutions. The company offers a wide range of products and services that deliver excellence in quality and service from a world-class team. Follow ConsumerTrack online at www.consumertrack.com and through social media.
2121 Rosecrans Ave., Suite 1300
El Segundo, CA 90245