MomentFeed is the leading mobile marketing platform for multi-location brands. We help retailers, restaurant chains, banks and automotive groups to use their stores' digital presence to drive more in-store sales. The platform ties together mobile engagement across Facebook, Google, Instagram, Yelp, and Twitter to create a comprehensive mobile presence that influences each step of the consumer's path to purchase.
We're headquartered in Santa Monica and growing like wildfire. And, we're hiring!
Website UI / UX Designer
Responsive Landing Pages
MomentFeed is growing like wildfire. We need an outstanding web designer to design unique, branded, responsive landing pages for our enterprise clients that will help solve their biggest mobile marketing challenges.
Our SaaS platform empowers multi-location brands like Starbucks, Cricket Wireless, Jamba Juice and Pizza Hut to engage with consumers on mobile at every point in their customer lifecycle. We help our clients harness the power of partner networks - Facebook, Google, Apple, Yelp, Bing (and more) to capture local audiences, engage with consumers in authentic and relevant ways, and measure campaign performance through in-store sales.
As part of our professional services team you’ll work directly with our clients to iteratively design Local Landing Pages for their branded websites. These web pages are part of our Store Finder technology, and give consumers an easy way to find information on nearby stores. They play a critical role in SEO for our clients, especially on mobile, and need to be customized and adapted to every client.
The ideal candidate for this position can handle a large amount of responsibility, and will be guiding clients on best practices for landing page optimization as well as SEO-friendly design. Success in this position will give you many opportunities for personal and career growth. This is not your typical entry-level gig.
We’re looking for someone that works hard, can work quickly in a fast paced environment, has a great attitude, is hungry to learn, and wants to be part of a growing Silicon Beach company.
Local candidates only. You MUST be able to commute to our Santa Monica office.
- Create and design high impact landing pages for high profile retail, restaurant, automotive and banking clients - the nation’s largest brands
- Play a lead role in the concept, ideation and design of our clients’ store landing pages providing best practices in both UX and UI (using the brand’s own identity guidelines)
- Communicate directly with clients to gather requirements for branding and customization of their store locator and landing page elements
- Collect feedback to design new page templates and customizations
- Coordinate with project management for design, deployment and launch for multiple concurrent projects
You Must Have
- 2+ years of experience in designing for an ad agency, interactive agency, or in-house creative department
- Ability to design fast-loading, consumer-friendly landing pages with multiple CTAs
- Ability to translate clients’ goals into strategic design solutions
- A solid, practical understanding of SEO best practices
- Mobile / Responsive web design experience #rwd
- Experience with wireframing, prototyping and design tools - Invision, Adobe CC, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, changing brand standards from client to client
- A professional appearance and demeanor - this is a client-facing position
- The communication skills to effectively interface with clients, understand their needs, and design pages that exceed expectations
- BA Degree in graphic design, fine arts, advertising, interactive media, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Ability to prioritize and work on several projects simultaneously and hit deadlines without fail
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude! We know that a positive demeanor and drive to learn trumps direct experience.
Salary: a competitive base salary
Stock options: our team is motivated by the overall success of our company
One of the best places to work in Los Angeles according the the LA Business Journal!
We strive to be the best place our employees have ever worked, and the best partner our clients have ever had. Our people are awesome (if we do say so ourselves) and our offices are casual, fun, dog-friendly and comfortable.
Every ‘Feeder gets:
- Health Benefits: comprehensive coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible Time Off Policy: uncapped PTO - no limit on vacation days
- MacBook Air/Pro laptop provided on your first day
- Catered lunches on Thursdays, snacks and drinks all the time
If you’re a fit, you’ll become an integral part of a rapidly growing, cutting-edge technology company with huge growth potential.
To apply, you must include a link to your online portfolio or attach work samples that demonstrate your ability to design landing pages.