Procore Technologies provides cloud-based construction management software to clients across the globe, helping them more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers and more. You'll work with an open and optimistic team where you can have a concrete impact on the way our world is built.
As a Director of Product Management at Procore, you have a wide-ranging, dynamic set of responsibilities. You’re core function is to grow, develop, and lead a team of Product Managers that create and ship winning products for Procore. In addition, you serve as Product Lead for your product area, setting the vision and strategy for your area, and working with your PM team and their respective development teams to execute against that vision. Internally and externally, you represent your product area - you must lead, inspire, and drive confidence in everyone from Procore’s executive team, to Procore’s largest customers. This is a challenging role, where no two days are ever the same.
For this specific position, we’re looking for a full stack product leader - someone who has the ability to set strategy for a product team to execute against, and someone who can get their hands dirty and execute against the most challenging of product problems. You’ll be working on on the ProcoreOS (Procore’s platform) supporting our many product lines, leading teams that are creating extensible frameworks that make developing products on top of Procore as straightforward as possible. You’ll also be leading our teams that manage our Procore Connect product line, which consists of our public API, our developer portal, and our App Marketplace, where app developers publish the integrations they’ve built. This is a role where we’re expecting nothing short of excellence on a day-in, day-out basis.
- Hiring and management responsibilities for your product team.
- Partner with Engineering and UX leaders to lead and grow your division of Procore’s R&D team.
- Develop and evangelize product strategy internally and externally, to everyone from Procore’s executive team to Procore’s largest customers.
- Execute product strategy within a high-velocity agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on user feedback.
- Ensure that startups, partners, and internal developers are successful building applications and businesses on the Procore platform.
- Manage to key business metrics with an outcome-based approach
- Lead speaking engagements at industry events, trade shows, and internal Procore events
- 20% travel required
- 6+ Years of Pure Product Experience
- Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Recent experience with managing or supporting 3rd party partnerships and API integrations
- Recent experience with Enterprise Software delivered as SaaS/Cloud
- Prior experience running a Product team
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with and execute under ambiguity
- Prior experience in the construction industry is a plus
Procore Technologies, founded in 2003, provides cloud-based construction management software to clients across the globe. It is the collaborative hub of construction intelligence, connecting all construction team members to the information they need, when they need it. Procore’s comprehensive platform increases project communication and efficiency by streamlining, automating, and mobilizing project communications and documentation. This 24/7 accessibility to project data minimizes costly risks and delays, ultimately boosting profits. Procore helps construction services companies of all types manage projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas, all while in an open collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy - whether that's the latest tech, catered lunches, dog friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You'll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific