We’re looking for Security Engineers to help us secure our terabytes of data! The right candidates for this Monitoring & Incident Response role will have experience with various log aggregation and SIEM technologies and familiarity with handling investigations into potential security related incidents. In this position, you’ll be building and securing our platform and help future Tinder users make better matches, engage more effectively, and generally make the world a better place!
- Manage and maintain log aggregation and SIEM technologies, to ensure all systems and applications are properly logging and examined for signs of abuse or IOCs
- Research open source intelligence sources for additional IOCs to integrate into SIEM technologies
- Investigate potential security incidents and serve as initial incident responders
- Create dashboards and custom queries to search for suspicious activity or research known incidents
- Maintain Monitoring and Incident Response policies, procedures and documentation of investigations
- Manage internal communications and escalations for any ongoing investigations
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years Information Security experience
- Ability to identify malicious behavior and emerging threats via log analysis
- Experience with log aggregation and SIEM technologies, such as ELK, Graylog, or Splunk, AlienVault or ArcSight.
- Ability to integrate threat intelligence feeds and other IOCs into SIEM technology, which may require light scripting ability
- Experience documenting investigations into suspicious events
- Experience in Incident Response and Management
- Familiarity with AWS, or experience working in an AWS environment
- Experience with Big Data technologies, such as Hadoop are a big plus.
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match and meaningful equity
Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location