Who are we looking for?
● The ideal candidate will have 3+ years in a sales and/or marketing operations role for a high growth SaaS company partnering with various sales and marketing leaders to ensure success of the go-to-market team
● You are comfortable driving decisions through data & analysis, while influencing other departments to achieve immediate and mid-term goals
● Self starter that can operate independently with general direction and take appropriate action
● Deep understanding and experience with SaaS business model
● Big company and small company experience ideal
● Exceptional quantitative and MS Excel skills; Tableau skills a plus
● Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua experience an added bonus
● Deep experience modeling complex problems, both conceptually and tactically
● Able to run numerous activities & projects simultaneously
● Salesforce mastery of complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What would you do, if hired?
● Reporting to the VP Sales, the Sales & Marketing Operations Manager is the owner of all sales and marketing metrics and reporting including conversions rates, leads, SLA metrics, aging, analysis, ACV, churn, territory and product analysis
● Ensure accurate attribution of all opportunities and regular reporting of such
● Comp plan administration and payment
● Be a thought leader to evaluate technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the organization
● Salesforce reporting and analysis
● Administration of key systems; Outreach IO, Salesforce, Pardot
● Partner with the key stakeholders to define business strategies and priorities based on opportunities and regional needs
● Develop formal reporting packages for sales and marketing effectiveness and productivity. Conduct metrics reviews with sales and marketing management.
● Report on the pipeline generation needs and variances for each team. Work with sales managers to uncover areas of revenue opportunity in our customer and prospect base.
● Optimize the sales rep, manager experience in Salesforce.
● Responsible for ensuring sales processes & policies are implemented effectively within the team
● Manage the weekly, monthly & quarterly cadence, including QBRs, forecasting, planning, and opportunity management
Why join FloQast?
FloQast is a fast growing, Los Angeles-based, early-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success is fueled by a passion to define and dominate the Close Management Software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast for years and the response to our solution has been overwhelmingly positive.
● We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd https://www.g2crowd.com/products/floqast/reviews
● We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check out what people are saying on Glassdoor https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-FloQast
● We have a proven sales process and methodology and provide outstanding training, support and sales tools
● We have recently made significant investments to implement a world-class set of sales and marketing productivity tools (SFDC, Outreach, DataFox, Pardot)
● We are young, moving quickly and there is huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
● FloQast offers competitive compensation (base plus commissions), stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment