Verifi is the fastest growing company assisting medium and large Card Not Present merchants. We work collaboratively to provide client experience and deliver comprehensive payments protection solutions to merchants across the globe. In a dynamic environment we support interdepartmental collaboration to fuel creativity.
At Verifi you can have an immediate impact on product creation and client satisfaction. In a company with an energetic environment, you will have an opportunity to work amongst individuals considered to be seasoned experts within the payment industry.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include:
Supporting Sr Product Manager through all phases of the product life cycle including:
- Researching build vs buy opportunities for reporting application
- Developing business case for recommendation
- Defining product features and requirements and user stories
- Leading scrum team(s) through monthly release planning, sprints, retrospectives, Sprint activities, reviewing and acceptance testing user stories for completion.
- Managing backlog of user stories,
- Actively participating in customer interviews, contributing to journey line, making paper prototypes, empathy maps
- Making rapid technical release planning, helping team to estimate duration of development for user stories
- Participating in progress monitoring and constant adjustments to fit larger objectives
- Any additional duties as assigned
You bring to the table your:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or similar fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management, preferably on a reporting platform
- Previous experience working in an Agile software development process
- Experience working with data warehouse, dba, or BI teams
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written, with ability to build relationships at all levels and in various departments
- Experience working with data pipelines, data storage, analytics and/or search platforms
- Previous experience building an intuitive product for a client centric model
- Knowledge of various NOSQL databases and a multi-terabyte data volume environment
- Previous experience documenting business requirements and product specifications
- Results oriented, highly self-motivated, and quick-to-learn personality
- Proficiency with MS Office
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options