Procore Technologies provides cloud-based construction management software to clients across the globe, helping them more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers and more. You'll work with an open and optimistic team where you can have a concrete impact on the way our world is built.
As a Product Manager at Procore, you own the discovery and delivery of winning (needle-moving) products. You’re trusted, and expected to craft and execute against a vision, in concert with your dedicated UX & Engineering counterparts. To do that, you’ll: meet with customers in their native environments, solicit feedback from internal market-facing teams, partner with executive and strategy teams, participate in daily standups and planning sessions with UX & engineering. Altogether, it’s a dynamic, modern, fast-paced role, where no two days are ever the same.
In this particular role, you’ll be responsible for creating a new solution for expanding Procore’s ecosystem, by giving construction professionals opportunities to be more connected to existing Procore customers, ultimately creating growth channels for Procore as a business.
- Perform customer interviews to discover market problems
- Work with internal teams to receive feedback, and communicate product direction
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to understand business objectives
- Build and communicate product roadmap
- Prioritize the features your team will build
- Collaborate with Engineering and QA to ship your product
- Monitor, measure and course correct as dictated by impact analysis and metrics, including behavior, SaaS metrics, etc.
- 20% travel required
- 2-3 Years of Product Management experience at a software company
- Prior experience launching B2C product desired
- Experience bringing new products to market
- Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- Strong leadership skills – you’ll need to rally your team to follow your vision
- Prior experience in the construction industry is a plus
Procore Technologies, founded in 2003, provides cloud-based construction management software to clients across the globe. It is the collaborative hub of construction intelligence, connecting all construction team members to the information they need, when they need it. Procore’s comprehensive platform increases project communication and efficiency by streamlining, automating, and mobilizing project communications and documentation. This 24/7 accessibility to project data minimizes costly risks and delays, ultimately boosting profits. Procore helps construction services companies of all types manage projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas, all while in an open collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy - whether that's the latest tech, catered lunches, dog friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You'll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific