Procore Technologies provides cloud-based construction management software to clients across the globe, helping them more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers and more. You'll work with an open and optimistic team where you can have a concrete impact on the way our world is built.
As a Product Manager at Procore, you own the discovery and delivery of winning (needle-moving) products. You’re trusted and expected to craft and execute against a vision, in concert with your dedicated UX & Engineering counterparts. To do that, you’ll: meet with customers in their native environments, solicit feedback from internal market-facing teams, partner with executive and strategy teams, participate in daily standups and planning sessions with UX & engineering. Altogether, it’s a dynamic, modern, fast-paced role, where no two days are ever the same.
In this particular role, you’ll be responsible for creating a new solution for expanding Procore’s ecosystem, by giving construction professionals opportunities to be more connected to existing Procore customers, ultimately creating growth channels for Procore as a business.
This position is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
- Perform customer interviews to discover market problems
- Work with internal teams to receive feedback, and communicate product direction
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to understand business objectives
- Build and communicate product roadmap
- Prioritize the features your team will build
- Collaborate with Engineering and QA to ship your product
- Monitor, measure, and course correct as dictated by impact analysis and metrics, including behavior, SaaS metrics, etc.
- 20% travel required
- 2-3 Years of Product Management experience at a software company
- Prior experience launching B2C product desired
- Experience bringing new products to market
- Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- Strong leadership skills – you’ll need to rally your team to follow your vision
- Prior experience in the construction industry is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.