Beachbody creates the nation’s most popular in-home fitness and weight loss products, including P90X®, Insanity®, FOCUS T25®, and Shakeology®.
When our founders, Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon, started Beachbody in 1998, they knew they wanted to help people. Now, as a billion-dollar company, we have millions of customers, over 100,000 Team Beachbody Coaches, and 800+ employees that strive to make living a healthy lifestyle easy.
We’re an equal opportunity employer on the lookout for top-notch talent who truly wants to help us change the world.
Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the R&D team important to Beachbody?
As Beachbody continues to experience explosive growth, the R&D team actively drives business and product advancements. We apply our food science training to stay on the cutting edge of nutrition/fitness while delivering impactful products that positively influence the lives of our consumers.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Product Development Manager?
- Managing Technologist and/or technician level team in development of new and improved products, from concept to commercialization
- Representing R&D in key cross-functional meetings and collaborating with Marketing and Operations to support business initiatives
- Defining product design to meet consumer requirements, including identifying product evaluation parameters and leading internal and external consumer testing
- Executing experimental design, and interpreting and delivering results to both R&D and cross-functional teams
- Leading the planning and execution of plant trials and start-ups
We'd Love to Chat if You Have...
- A BS degree in Food Science, Engineering, Chemistry or Equivalent (required), with a strong preference for a higher degree
- 4-7 years of product development experience
- A proven track record of success in product development process, from concept to commercialization
- Strong knowledge of ingredient functionality, product evaluation, health and nutrition, food manufacturing processes, microbiology, quality assurance principles, and market research practices
- The ability to influence technical direction of projects and provide direction for business strategy
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.