ServiceTitan is a leading business management software platform, powering some of the world's best home service companies. It helps streamline operations, deliver amazing customer service, and significantly improves sales. We are a unique start-up with a proven product, brand-name customers, and are enjoying significant revenue growth.
Born out of Stanford University and the University of Southern California, ServiceTitan’s SaaS solution is customized specifically for contractors in the Home Services space, and is the best solution for scheduling, dispatching, invoicing, and every other service management need. In addition, ServiceTitan gives its customers an incredible set of tools for their sales and marketing needs, and is proven to help its customers grow their businesses. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups—a highly successful, profitable, VC backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity.
We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About This Role
The Head of Marketing will report to the CEO, serve on the Executive Team, and shoulder incredible responsibilities that will greatly influence the success of the company. You will be expected to help drive company strategy forward while leading the marketing team.
We seek an individual who has the intellect, drive, passion, energy and experience to lead the company to success via creative and cost effective Marketing programs. The candidate will be tasked to drive brand awareness and new customer acquisition in the US. This role will be responsible for outbound and inbound Marketing including lead generation, demand generation, and driving top-of-the-funnel awareness.
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training, and managing all Marketing functions to achieve company objectives of sales, growth, profitability, and visibility while ensuring a consistent Marketing message. Working directly with partners, customers, and field sales reps, the Head of Marketing will develop and execute high touch marketing programs that generate leads and pipeline, build awareness of ServiceTitan in target segments, and build customer advocacy.
- Define key performance indicators to monitor and quantify product success and report to internal clients, senior executives and board of Directors
- Develop and execute aggressive customer acquisition strategies by working with internal and external agencies
- Present Marketing strategy, vision, and plans to senior management, key stake-holders and customers
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to understand customer behavior and apply those insights to our Marketing levers
- Contribute to category goals including sales, operating profit, cost per new customer, customer trial of products, subscription rate and customer re-purchase rate
- Work effectively with all departments and the senior management team to allocate Marketing resources appropriately across various projects, including balancing customer/prospect needs with longer term product roadmap needs
- Implement processes and metrics to insure that the Marketing organization is extremely efficient and focused, and that the product is market ready
- Plan, create, deliver and manage demand generation campaigns using email, newsletter, SEO, SEM, content syndication, online advertising social media and events designed to capture and nurture prospects
- Determine the most appropriate mix of Marketing programs such as email Marketing, social media, webinars and online syndication targeting new prospects in key segments and verticals to accelerate customer acquisition
- Produce regular weekly and monthly reports, dashboards and analysis focused on achieving revenue goals, pipeline, awareness and market perception tracking leads, conversion, ROI, opportunities and revenue potential
- Foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, speed, innovation and excellence while continuously elevating the quality and caliber of our Marketing organization.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years in Marketing with strong emphasis on direct Marketing and demand generation program development in B2B SaaS or technology/software
- Demonstrated experience leading the design, development, delivery and maintenance of Marketing initiatives
- History of creating and executing integrated inbound Marketing and lead/demand generation campaigns with measurable results
- Flawless communications skills to exquisitely display/share ideas and messages
- Proven track record for cultivating strong relationships with key internal and external partners that have resulted in high customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize, and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
- Demonstrated experience using hard data and metrics to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and to support project requests from partner teams
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- A BA/BS degree, MBA preferred, in Marketing, Business, or Communications
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- You will have the opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales.
- You will work directly with the executive and management teams of the world's leading service businesses.
- Your work will matter and make a noticeable impact for your co-workers and customers.
- Flexible vacation policy, free lunch every day, snacks and munchies, team outings and many more perk