Zwift develops fun! We build immersive digital worlds with massive, multiplayer, video game technology that transforms indoor workouts from lonely, solo, monotonous experiences into social, global, and fun adventures. It's not a game - your real world effort propels you through our digital landscape. We pedal hard, but we enjoy our coffee breaks.
Are you a recent graduate full of enthusiasm and looking for direction? Don't want to be pin holed into a box at a cushy, overstaffed agency? We're looking for a creative talent that's ready to cut their teeth at a rapidly growing company punching above its weight.Responsibilities
- Work in parallel with the Creative Director and other designers in order to develop and deliver visual assets
- Work in parallel with the Creative Director and other designers to refine, define and extend the visual vocabulary of the brand
- Produce work for multiple teams to ensure that projects are fully executed and carried successfully across multiple channels
- Web page layouts
- Zwift Mobile Link app UI and icon creation
- T-Shirts, Water Bottles, Swag
- Banners, POP displays, print materials
- Logos, co-branded logo lockups
- Visual design templates for social media and email campaigns
- Photo cleanup and editing using Photoshop
- Digital web banner and print ad layout
- Brand and style guides
- Ability to deliver quality work to fit design briefs on tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must have a passion for innovation and know the ways in which the industry is progressing
- Must be able to succinctly communicate new concepts and ideas
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and other design programs
- Experience in Motion graphic software (e.g After Effects)
- Interest in cycling/running fitness is a huge plus
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Full benefits package including employee bike program
- Amazing office on the 19th floor with a killer view
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that’s redefining engaging social fitness. We took the boring indoor cycling routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community of riders.
We’re a fast growing, solidly backed startup defined by a passionate group of people that shoot from the hip. Zwift HQ is located in sunny Long Beach, CA.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.