Procore Technologies provides cloud-based construction management software to clients across the globe, helping them more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers and more. You'll work with an open and optimistic team where you can have a concrete impact on the way our world is built.
What we're looking for:
A Graphic Designer with great design skills who is motivated, energetic, and able to handle the fast-paced culture of a dynamic startup company. The ideal candidate has relevant technical experience, a background in digital and print design, is good at following existing art direction, and is iterative and fast in their approach to conceptualization and production. We are looking for a creative partner who thrives on working in an open environment and enjoys being an active contributor in a design team.
- Digital design and/or production for presentations, email templates, web banners, and landing page design.
- Taking a very non-creative platform (PPT) and bringing presentations to life!
- Print design and/or production for flyers, reports, brochures, and branded collateral.
- Environmental design production for signage, swag, and branded installations.
- File organization for a fast-moving team with a large catalog of assets.
- Relevant degree in Graphic Design or 3 years professional graphic design experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Microsoft Office (PowerPoint), and Google Applications.
- Layout: A great understanding of how to create, follow, and break a grid system. A love for whitespace.
- Typography: An understanding of typography hierarchy, with the skills to use it effectively. The ability to follow and create conventions around how we use type.
- Communication: The ability to respond quickly and professionally to art direction and feedback.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to shift priorities quickly within a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong production skills, including technical proficiency with preparing files for both pre-press and digital output.
- Willingness to tackle projects out of your comfort zone.
- Experience in Illustration
- Knowledge of HTML and After Effects
Please provide either a work sample* and/or a link to your portfolio, blog, or website when applying.
*PDF files are preferred when submitting print versions of work samples.
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, and are encouraged to try new ideas, all while in an open, collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy—whether that's the latest tech, catered lunches, dog-friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You'll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. click here.