NuORDER is seeking a Los Angeles-based, talented visual designer to support a wide variety of both digital and print materials for our marketing team. We're looking for someone who gets excited about creating innovative and effective design solutions across various marketing outlets while working within the brand's style guidelines. Projects will include…
- Website Design Efforts
- Email Campaigns
- Social Media Community Sites
- Landing Pages
- Print Collateral
- And more!
The successful candidate will be flexible and innovative, have the ability to establish strong working relationships with all members of the NuORDER team, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Candidates must be conceptually strong with proficiency in translating and extending concepts across multiple digital marketing platforms.
A clean and modern design aesthetic is preferred.
Part-time commitment; will range between 16 - 24 hours per week (based on project needs)
Education & Location
- BFA in graphic design, visual communications or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years experience as graphic designer; digital and/or web design strongly preferred
- Must be local to Los Angeles, and able to come into the office at least 1-2 days a week (office is located in West Hollywood)
- Experience and strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with expert skills in Photoshop on a Mac OSX platform (good Illustrator skills a plus!)
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, Keynote and Microsoft Office (strong expertise a plus!)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (must be fluent English speaker / writer)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret marketing requirements & copy into translate compelling, easy to understand, and well designed final product – both digital and print
- Ability to juggle various projects and handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to successfully produce projects that adhere to brand standards
- Strong understanding of design principles and production execution
- Creative, artistic and critical thinking skills are a must
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- A working knowledge and experience with Marketo is a major plus!!
No remote candidates will be considered - sorry!