FieldTest is looking for an intern to join our growing team and work on a variety of design tasks to keep our brand on point and our business operating smoothly. You will be working out of the FieldTest Headquarters in Highland Park. If you are smart, passionate and looking to make a dent please read on. This position is paid and part-time.
Our ideal candidate:
• Has an eye for beautiful and functional design for print and web.
• Believes that anything worth doing is worth doing right.
• Takes initiative and speaks her mind.
• Eats, drinks and breathes our brand - fearlessly contributes and suggests direction.
• Working directly with the product team on concepts and live product. This includes wireframes, mockups, and discussion.
• Working directly with the business team to create client ready presentations and pitches, marketing collateral, decks.
• Designing core branding pieces for print, identity and web.
• Adobe CS Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Familiarity with Front End Design, HTML/CSS.
• Strong knowledge of typography and color.
• Ability to self-manage multiple projects at once.
Helpful, but not required:
• A laptop (for email and a few other online tasks).
• Experience with wire-framing or mockup up functional products.
• Experience with CMSs like Squarespace.
• Lives in Los Angeles (and can commute to our Highland Park studio for work).
• Legally allowed to work in the US.
• An online portfolio.