Procore Technologies provides cloud-based construction management software to clients across the globe, helping them more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers and more. You'll work with an open and optimistic team where you can have a concrete impact on the way our world is built.
Procore is looking for a Customer Success Enablement Specialist to join our team! The Customer Success Enablement Specialist provides the customer success team with the resources needed to drive effectiveness and efficiency. This role is focused on internal communication strategies for Customer Success, which includes product release launch plans, weekly newsletters, and overall product related communication.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
- Establish communication plan to improve collaboration and visibility across Customer Success department
- Drive consistency of information to each CS team through weekly newsletters, Friday product demos, etc.
- Execute structured repeatable process to deliver ongoing product training and readiness to the Customer Success department
- Champion customer experience for all new product rollouts to ensure proper resources are available and timely notifications are sent
- Manage scheduling, presentations, and note taking for Product related meetings and presentations
- Coordinate with L&D and Strategic Advisors to create customized training and validation for each team within CS department (Support, CSM, IM, ERP, etc.)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years working in a technology or startup environment (including internships)
- Experience with B2B communication or project management
- Knowledge of SaaS customer lifecycle, processes, and best practices preferred
- Proficient to advanced experience with MS Office, Google Applications
- Previous experience with Salesforce, ServiceCloud a plus
Procore Technologies, founded in 2003, provides cloud-based construction management software to clients across the globe. It is the collaborative hub of construction intelligence, connecting all construction team members to the information they need, when they need it. Procore’s comprehensive platform increases project communication and efficiency by streamlining, automating, and mobilizing project communications and documentation. This 24/7 accessibility to project data minimizes costly risks and delays, ultimately boosting profits. Procore helps construction services companies of all types manage projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas, all while in an open collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy - whether that's the latest tech, catered lunches, dog friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You'll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with offices across the United States. To learn more about our team, click here.