Procore Technologies provides cloud-based construction management software to clients across the globe, helping them more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers and more. You'll work with an open and optimistic team where you can have a concrete impact on the way our world is built.
Procore is looking for a Copywriter to write across multiple media channels including emails, landing pages, infographics, and campaign collateral.
- Write response-oriented copy for demand generation campaigns to drive immediate action
- Collaborate with marketing managers to bring campaign concepts to life and differentiate Procore in the marketplace
- Understand our products and value proposition, and how to best communicate that to the various markets we serve
- Strong understanding of demand generation fundamentals and best practices to drive success across multiple media channels
- Ability to collaborate with a team, provide direction, and actively listen to feedback to deliver the best possible finished product
- Ability to adhere to corporate brand and develop integrated campaign messaging and concepts
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of conversion copywriting with proven results.
- History of campaign knowledge, email and landing page optimization best practices, and strong SEM writing capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team environment required
- Strong business acumen, superb knowledge of demand generation fundamentals
- Strong organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Marketo preferred
- A portfolio of projects with campaign statistics specific to copy is required. Some spec work will be accepted.
Submissions without a portfolio link will not be reviewed.
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, and are encouraged to try new ideas, all while in an open, collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy—whether that's the latest tech, catered lunches, dog-friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You'll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with growing offices across the United States. To learn more about our team, click here.