Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly-curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Concept Artist and Designer to join Team Snapchat! We’re looking for an expert in character, scene, and object design. In this role, you'll partner with modellers and animators to define and deliver new 3D assets and experiences. Your work will be instrumental in developing Snapchat’s visual style and how we tell our stories.
What you’ll do:
- Create new concepts for 3D assets and experiences
- Design everything from characters to objects and environments
- Establish a visual style across a broad range of 3D content types
- Design preliminary 2D mock-ups, storyboards, and character turnarounds
- Work with brands to create content
- Plan, prioritize, and manage your workload across multiple projects
What we’re looking for:
- A strong concept design portfolio
- A solid artistic foundation (perspective, volume, lighting, color, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Sketch, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Creativity and the ability to adapt to various styles
- A fast learner who is self-motivated, curious, and open-minded
- Someone who’s open to giving and receiving creative feedback
- Ability to thrive in an environment with quick turnaround times
- A detail-oriented person with outstanding communication skills
- 3D generalist skills a plus
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!