Zwift develops fun! We build immersive digital worlds with massive, multiplayer, video game technology that transforms indoor workouts from lonely, solo, monotonous experiences into social, global, and fun adventures. It's not a game - your real world effort propels you through our digital landscape. We pedal hard, but we enjoy our coffee breaks.
Are you a (fantastical!) generalist 3D artist who enjoys working on a variety of art tasks? We're on the lookout for creative talent to sculpt 3D worlds, place roads, build/texture/place props & set pieces, create jerseys, bicycles and components based on real-world designs (supplied by our partners) and our own original designs.Responsibilities
- Designing & building props large and small, including set pieces
- High and low poly modeling, UV layouts and texturing
- Photoshop texture painting
- Generating normal maps
- Object placement using our proprietary tools
- World Sculpting, Road layout
- 1-3 years experience working on 3D video games on PC, mobile or console
- Experience in Maya and Photoshop
- Good eye for form, color, design and composition
- Technical problem solving abilities
- Drawing and painting - Good grounding in traditional media, or photoshop painting
- Character rigging and Animation
- Interest in cycling/running fitness is a huge plus
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Full benefits package including employee bike program
- Amazing office on the 19th floor with a killer view
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that’s redefining engaging social fitness. We took the boring indoor cycling routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community of riders.
We’re a fast growing, solidly backed startup defined by a passionate group of people that shoot from the hip. Zwift HQ is located in sunny Long Beach, CA.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.